2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? no, not really.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope.
4. Did anyone close to you die? thankfully, no
5. What countries did you visit? brooklyn...amber and i are SO international!
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? an internship
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? july 16th, the leather, liquor, and lace party and well...yeah
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? really improving my dancing and singing with west side, rocky horror, and performance ensemble
9. What was your biggest failure? getting a job
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? i twisted my ankle while running down the stairs of the west side story set and it still hurts like a bitch when i dance on it.
11. What was the best thing you bought? i like my little camera thus far and my dvds.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? everyone's really. shawna for dealing with me as a roomie, kate for always making me feel good about myself, and paul for making me laugh, and amber for being in cahoots with me.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? chris klien. i know his ex fiance is crazy, but read an interview with this guy...he's an ass.
14. Where did most of your money go? food, movies, and target-i never leave the store without spending at least $20
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? performing (dancing lately), shoes, nicole richie, and discussing theatre.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2005? "since u been gone" by kelly clarkson, ANYTHING by gwen stefani, the score of sweeney todd
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? much happier, but i wasnt that sad last year.
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner...but i've gained 4 pounds this month.
iii. richer or poorer? the same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? getting over my laziness and going out
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? sleeping in instead of doing work
20. How will you be spending Christmas? i spent it with my family...doing nothing really but watching tv.
23. How many one-night stands? umm...moving on
24. What was your favorite TV programs? desperate housewives, america's next top model, nip/tuck, gilmore girls, lost, the fabulous life of, 30 minute meals, what not to wear, and arrested development
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? umm...not really
26. What was the best book you read this year? "how to make love like a porn star" by jenna jameson, in cold blood by truman capote, and us weekly.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? i just delved further into my showtunes funk, but i now dissect scores as a whole with their musical elements and qualities (i'm a music minor, can ya tell??). but i also rediscovered alison krauss and her rich, simple voice.
28. What did you want and get? respect for who i am.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? i loved walk the line, rent (but just because i've wanted this movie for 10 years), million dollar baby, 40 year old virgin, and the producers made me laugh in the way only mel brooks can.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? last year? i was 20 and just went to dinner with a few people. this year? 21 and mega-amazing white party!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? if things worked out better with certain people.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? i tried to be classic with a touch of trendy. expensive with a touch of cheap, and preppy with a touch of kitch.
34. What kept you sane? shawna and kate.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? anderson cooper (you shush, he's amazing), jake gyllenhaal, and a few others who no one has heard of most likely.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? gay marriage and bush's complete and totally inept handingling of katrina
37. Who did you miss? amber
38. Who was the best new person you met? shandell is amazing, and so is shauna o'b
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: be true to who you are and things will turn out right.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "it's astounding time is fleeting, madness takes its toll. but listen closely, not for very much longer. i've got to keep control"- time warp from rocky horror and "naturally, I'm worried if I do it alone. who really cares, cause it's your life. you never know, it could be great-take a chance cause you might grow" gwen stefani