|"i got to class and had it made..."
||[06 Feb 2006|08:49pm]
ok, i'm tired. i'm soar. i have to wake up every morning at 8 or earlier. my throat is constantly raw from singing. to sum up- i couldn't be happier. after what was a pretty crappy year, acting wise, for me it feels great to be doing what i love again. what i feel i'm good at, ya know? this part makes every cast list without my name worth it. when i wasn't cast in meta clare and lauren grabbed me and pulled me outside and kept saying "no...seriously, this is wrong and they're saving something BIG for you in 'chorus line!'" i didn't believe them, but they turned out right.
oh, i got the part of mike costa in a chorus line. if you don't know the show, i'm the guy who sings "i can do that" and tap dances. my character is also considered the best male dancer and is cocky with his kicks and leaps (type casting? maybe...lol). i suggest you download my song, as it's the best in the score, but i might just be biased.
seriously, i feel great. i also feel more adult with responsibilities; maintaining my grades, performance ensemble, practicum, rehearsals out the wazoo. at first i bitched and moaned about it, but then i realized this is what the real world is like, and thanks to my friend mr. coffee, things aren't so bad.
last wednesday i was supposed to get a facial (i know, i'm spoiled...blah blah blah), but when i got to the spa i was informed they told me the wrong time and would i mind waiting an hour. i had a mini panic attack because i could wait the hour, but that would leave me a whole 15 min to get back downtown and changed and stretched for rehearsal. i'd like to hear mallory's response when i called in late with the old 'my facial ran long' excuse. so i said no, i couldn't and secretly thought "i'm sorry i busted my ass getting down here on my one afternoon off so you can tell me it was all for nothing. see if i ever give you $80 again, motherf*cker!!" i was sad because i was really looking forward to being pampered a little bit (despite how much a good facial works). i was shocked when i was told i could reschedule and it would be free of charge. i smiled and rescheduled politely so now i get a free facial (and you can bet i'll be milking them for free extractions) this wednesday afternoon.
i hate buying jazz shoes. they're more expensive then i remember, but my old ones are not only more modern and sneakers, but they're falling apart. blah...but i also got a new key chain to celebrate my part. it's a shoe tap and i love it even though no one seems to recognize it.
anyway, my facebook has some rehearsal photos for your viewing enjoyment or to, let's face it, mock because that's what we all do with people's facebook pictures and you know it.
until next time.
||[02 Jan 2006|01:10am]
for the record: fergie from the black eyed peas pissed her pants. she's done it more than once on stage. she's admitted to this and said "i get excited and it happens." WHY. DOES. SHE. HAVE. A. CAREER???? granted, i jam out to "my humps" with the best of them, but c'mon! she pissed her pants. and you think bitbit's gross for her whacked out pony-tail? people, i am ashamed.
i've spent the past couple of days watching horrid horrid, yet addictive television. first off, reality tv is killing my career. celeb-reality on vh1 however, is killing reality tv and my soul. celeb fit club 3? first, jeff conway is insane. insane. i can't even begin to understand him what with his popping of pills and saying how we don't understand. kinda makes you miss nick nolte's rants about jesus, huh? also, tempestt bledsoe was introduced as "the little girl america fell in love with on the cosby show" um, right. didn't everyone hate vanessa?? i know i've spent literal hours yelling at the tv because of this car stealin' bitch! also, i'm sending bruce villanch an air pump to fix that freaky melted neck. blech. dear vh1, fire flava flav. i really don't care about him at all even though he delights these fugly bitches by giving them new names like "hottie, peaches, new york, latin, and picasso." i'd rather be forced to listen to pat o'brian voicemails that listen to that thing try to put together a simple declarative sentence.
project freakin' runway? my life. so far i really don't like anybody's designs all that much nor anyone's personality, but the drama? give me a spoon to eat that stuff up. i seriously love how they reacted when the judges tell them they're crap is well...crap. i mean i understand different design points, but c'mon lingerie doesn't need to make women look like deer! oh santino, you crazy bastard. and andrae? please cry more often over michael kors is stupid, i beg of you! and note to kara "i need a xanax" janx-you pretty much suck, so calm down. seriously peeps, the lingerie episode was useless because the teams. team one-three of the gayest men ever. yeah...they know what's sexy on a woman and what they want. team two-three women who i guarantee have never worn lingerie or had sex ever. team three-daniel f, his bad time management skills, and crazy asian with scissors. and team four-wow...black bras. new and exciting. blah...next week? a surprise socialite visits! i can't wait!!
anyway, back to my life. i'm back in savannah and cleaning my apartment for the new year. last night shauna and i went to brian's new years eve party and had tremendous fun. note to self-champagne, although amazing, will mess you up. before midnight kate kidnapped me and we went to the river to see the fireworks. fantastically i was in bed at 1:30 and woke up today refreshed. tonight kate and i went to dinner and stumbled upon this cute, nice restaurant. we decided to just go for it, get wine, dinner, dessert, the whole deal. it was amazing, the wine and tiramasu especially. however, we were handed at $71 bill. umm...ouch. oh well, it was a nice treat to start the new year and now we know to look at menu prices more closely.
classes start wednesday. joy.
|last day of break...
||[27 Dec 2005|10:59pm]
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? shaved my legs and danced in 4 inch heels
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? no, not really.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope.
4. Did anyone close to you die? thankfully, no
5. What countries did you visit? brooklyn...amber and i are SO international!
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? an internship
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? july 16th, the leather, liquor, and lace party and well...yeah
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? really improving my dancing and singing with west side, rocky horror, and performance ensemble
9. What was your biggest failure? getting a job
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? i twisted my ankle while running down the stairs of the west side story set and it still hurts like a bitch when i dance on it.
11. What was the best thing you bought? i like my little camera thus far and my dvds.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? everyone's really. shawna for dealing with me as a roomie, kate for always making me feel good about myself, and paul for making me laugh, and amber for being in cahoots with me.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? chris klien. i know his ex fiance is crazy, but read an interview with this guy...he's an ass.
14. Where did most of your money go? food, movies, and target-i never leave the store without spending at least $20
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? performing (dancing lately), shoes, nicole richie, and discussing theatre.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2005? "since u been gone" by kelly clarkson, ANYTHING by gwen stefani, the score of sweeney todd
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? much happier, but i wasnt that sad last year.
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner...but i've gained 4 pounds this month.
iii. richer or poorer? the same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? getting over my laziness and going out
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? sleeping in instead of doing work
20. How will you be spending Christmas? i spent it with my family...doing nothing really but watching tv.
23. How many one-night stands? umm...moving on
24. What was your favorite TV programs? desperate housewives, america's next top model, nip/tuck, gilmore girls, lost, the fabulous life of, 30 minute meals, what not to wear, and arrested development
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? umm...not really
26. What was the best book you read this year? "how to make love like a porn star" by jenna jameson, in cold blood by truman capote, and us weekly.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? i just delved further into my showtunes funk, but i now dissect scores as a whole with their musical elements and qualities (i'm a music minor, can ya tell??). but i also rediscovered alison krauss and her rich, simple voice.
28. What did you want and get? respect for who i am.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? i loved walk the line, rent (but just because i've wanted this movie for 10 years), million dollar baby, 40 year old virgin, and the producers made me laugh in the way only mel brooks can.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? last year? i was 20 and just went to dinner with a few people. this year? 21 and mega-amazing white party!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? if things worked out better with certain people.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? i tried to be classic with a touch of trendy. expensive with a touch of cheap, and preppy with a touch of kitch.
34. What kept you sane? shawna and kate.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? anderson cooper (you shush, he's amazing), jake gyllenhaal, and a few others who no one has heard of most likely.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? gay marriage and bush's complete and totally inept handingling of katrina
37. Who did you miss? amber
38. Who was the best new person you met? shandell is amazing, and so is shauna o'b
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: be true to who you are and things will turn out right.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "it's astounding time is fleeting, madness takes its toll. but listen closely, not for very much longer. i've got to keep control"- time warp from rocky horror and "naturally, I'm worried if I do it alone. who really cares, cause it's your life. you never know, it could be great-take a chance cause you might grow" gwen stefani
|attend the tale...
||[16 Dec 2005|07:25pm]
quarter's over. rocky's over. i've been on break for weeks. moving on
i just returned from new york with amber for our second annual hottness tour. i think it's safe to say we stole all the funs and used them appropriately. a short recap is as follows-
friday-i arrived in newport news and we (amber, mark, ryan, and myself) decided to get food at cheddar's and see a movie. since brokeback mountain is only playing in five theatres in the country (those lying advertising bastards) we decided to venture into narnia. seriously peeps, the white witch is my jam. i want to wear mcqueen inspired gowns of lion fur and chain mai and have red eyeliner, totally hot, non?
saturday- ambers and i woke up, drove 6 hours and arrived in jersey in plenty of time to eat with her grandfather and her helene, see his concert, meet carmine (ever so much fun and adorable), and venture to carraba's with the chorus including a lady who almost cried over her soup.
sunday-woke up late, arrived at church late, got confused for amber's boyfriend 100 times, played cards, and then dressed up vintage barbies US weekly style. pictures will soon follow of our creations
monday-slept until almost 2, scaring helene. mostly did nothing but plan the next two days with amber on the computer looking up addresses and restaurants. i did go to target to purchase a new digital camera, which i think will come in handy for capturing all my zany moments. we then visited the same "christmas house of wishes, dreams, magic, wonder, and lights" we visited last year. seriously, the house is pimp. p. i. m. p.
tuesday-boarded a train, went into the city, shopped mid and uptown, ate and a fantastic mexican restaurant near 39th steet and saw sweeney todd at the eugene o'neil theatre. one word: wow. the most impressive and amazing thing i have ever seen on stage. i've loved this show for years, but this staging blew my mind. gone were the large sets, costumes, chorus, and even orchestra. in their place was a bare stage minus a few pieces like chairs, blocks, and a coffin, and ten multi-tasking actors playing their own instruments. very subjective, very dark, very stunning. the actor who played tobias, manoel felciano, was phenominal playing four different instruments (violin, piano, clarinet, percussion), singing, and his acting was spot-on. also, patti lupone was an incredible mrs lovett completely shattering the mold of the character by playing her with a casual, more sexy air, not to mention bumping around stage playing a tuba. i recommend going HERE and click play video to give you an idea of the experience.
we then took the subway to brooklyn, learned about theft on the subway, then found rula's lovely apartment. it was fantastic to catch up with her talking loudly and nonstop for hours. she's so wonderful for letting us crash for the night. i really really want to do it again soon and hopefully she'll get to visit either virginia or savannah sometime. *crosses fingers*
wednesday-after eating near time square we caught the matinee of sweet charity. i know it got mixed reviews, but i thoroughly enjoyed it. the set was cute, the dancing was great, and miss applegate was fantastic. she was adorable and heartbreaking at the same time. and dennis ohare made the perfect bumbling oscar. we left the theatre, took the subway to soho, shopped at the moma store, and ate a fantastic, yet expensive dinner.
i love new york. in less than two years i'll be living there. kind of a very scary and exciting notion.
yesterday was spent driving back to newport news and watching dvds of newlyweds and today was spent by me driving home.
also, like amber, i too made straight As. feel free to give me the monies or the sex. either one is cool.
||[02 Dec 2005|11:02pm]
i've decided to not really update that much any more. that fact should be clearly obvious considering i didn't update once last quarter. it wasn't due to a lack of time. when i do update, it'll be more like "pinkisthenewblog" or "perezhilton" with my thoughts on tv/pop culture. enjoy...
anybody hear about the face-off situation going on in france?? apparently they pulled a full-face transplant after being inspired after the nip/tuck of last month. ok, maybe they've been researching this for years and american television has nothing to do with it, but still. face transplants are very en vogue right now. i plan on having mine replaced with jerad padalecki's very soon. i heard that while the women is recovering she's enjoying chocolate and strawberries. what, was there no champagne available?? seriously, the only hospital food i've ever seen is that mystery jello. it's all very french. "so you might suffer years of psychological damage from not being able to recognize your own face and the possibility of your body rejecting this new face--bon appetite!"
anderson cooper. seriously. marry me. not only are you intelligent, bipartisan, dashing, and let's face it, a hottie, but you're a freakin' vanderbilt. i'll forgive your mom's tell-all book because of your witty stories written for esquire magazine and cnn.com! i enjoy watching 360 more than any 20 year old should. is it wrong that while you're reporting on issues like time tables for the pulling out of iraq i'm imagining you covered in whipped cream reporting live from my bed? no? not only do you serve stupid bitches who talk too much on your show, but you cover everything including bears on trampolines. silver fox, yo. silver fox.
ok, seriously, scientologists--stop it!! first, you make no sense (we need to pay thousands to remove tiny alien parasites that have been on the earth for millions of years??) second, yeah, like i trust tom cruise. and last, you built a vault in the deserts of nevada to hold the word of l. r. hubbard (the man who brought us battlefield earth) etched into titanium to be discovered by reincarnated scientologists in the far future. but how will they know where to find them you may be asking. well, by the symbols put into the ground crop circle-style! all of this making sense to everyone? no? good. i thought not.
dear katie holmes: don't forget to wear your "pregnant" belly at all times. from gala events, to soccer matches, to going to the ivy at midnight, these are all perfect times to show how you're spawning with the voice of sanity in hollywood, big daddy cruise.
incredible shrinking and expanding tummy. now that jenny garner has popped that bitch out, we now get to focus on your career move, umm...i mean life goals?
nick and jessica. seriously, we all saw this coming. now you're going to get back together and live happily ever after. this is either heartbreaking OR the most genius way to get the media to stop reporting your turbulent marriage. just separate, reconcile, then voila, restored love and lack of paparazzi attention!
memo to brad and angie: you can not adopt children unless you're married. are you secretly already married?? well, it's legally possible, but seriously. the steps go: announce you're dating, admit to being a serious couple, the marriage (if so desired). now, i think it's all great you crazy kids buying beds for refugees in foreign lands, but seriously, maddox jolie-pitt?? i don't even want to comprehend what will happen when you break up (or whatever) years from now. seriously, i've never been more on "TEAM ANISTON" more in my life! tacky tacky bitches.
that's all for now...who knows next time i'll feel the need to update again...we'll see!
||[30 Aug 2005|12:19pm]
i drove the eight hours to visit amber and ended up lost beyond belief. i think it was that boarding of a plane to thailand was "wrong turn" number one. anyway, i finally found the right exit and realized i only probably wasted 30 min. I met amber at her office where we chilled before going to eat with ryan, mark, sarah, and her friend. We had fun and realized the natural thing to do when asked for your name at a restaurant is to use one of a celebutant such as "richie," i mean duh. anyway, we returned, put on makeup, 4 inch stilettos, fishnets, and corsets and drove to norfolk to see "the rocky horror picture show" and had amazing fun. that theatre seemed to not enjoy props as much as we did, but it was still great fun. after changing clothes, we went to ihop and experienced some trucker lovin' as well as a funnel cake. Saturday we slept in, ate, and saw red eye which i think can teach us many lessons:
1) ALWAYS charge your cell phone just in case you need to call a hotel to get a government offical out of a suite AND your dad to alert him to a trained assassin outside his house.
2) Frankenstein pens must be bought in bulk to use as weapons. Seriously, those mofos come in handy.
3) If you are indeed stabbed in the windpipe with said pen you needn't worry for the ghastly stain can be covered up with a stolen scarf you cleverly form into a chic cravat!
4) always wear stilettos. always. not only can you run in airports in them, but they also come in handy for kicking into people's thighs.
5) young girls should learn field hockey. a)the stick b)trains ya to kill
after the movie i met a ton of people and mark, ryan, amber and i ending up at mark's and played the yearbook game and had all the funs. the next morning i awoke and drove home and didn't get lost. it was amazing.
yesterday i awoke, helped elin move, had lunch with her, KATE, and paul, moved some more, then watched hbo on demand at elin's while drinking flirtinis and eating cinnamon toast crunch with paul. it was indeed goodtimes. everyone should watch both "the cathouse" and "the comeback."
amber's inspired me to update more for my own logging purposes and not for others. hopefully things won't get so crazy i just stop.
some other random things i love and have noticed. for one, the vmas royal sucked this year. i hope everyone is sending r kelly sympathy cards for the mortal embarrassment he gave himself. also, can i be p diddy?? i mean, i want to be overall useless and just dance randomly. wait, i already am him, just without the money. also, who has to tell suchin pak that she's suchin pak??? cause seriously, i don't think she knows since the obvious reaction to the news that you're suchin pak is to throw yourself from a rooftop asap.
dear e!, ummmm....seriously? taradice? has she not shamed herself enough? must you know pay her and keep her in the public eye? also dear tara, go away. if you want to be taken seriously, just quit. you'd actually get some respect that way.
|my mind has been expanded...
||[21 Aug 2005|05:11pm]
i'm really sorry for the complete and totally absence from the fun and fascinating world of blogging. i've been terribly busy with rehearsals, shows, and a social life. well, social life is a bit of a stretch. mostly, i've just watched movies and drank with paul and elin.
this has been the best summer of my entire life. i've somewhat missed wise and the people and friends i have there, but staying in savannah for the summer to do rocky horror was one of the best decisions i've ever made. i've wanted to do this show since 4th grade or so (sick, i know, right?) and getting to finally do it was incredible. also sick was the fact my parents loved loved loved the show and were overly proud of my molestation and kissing of both guys and girls on stage. but oh well, i had fun and we still have many many many more shows to do in the fall. :)
highlights of the summer have been the truth or dare parties, and bobby and aurelia's 21st birthday party with a rocky/fetish theme. loads of horrible blackmail-able pictures were taken of everyone doing hilarious and dirty things. shortly after this, kate left us for europe. spending a month without her has been terrible, but luckily she'll be back around next sunday and we can get back to having all the funs for the remaining three weeks of summer.
also, this summer has been spent watching a large chunck of gilmore girls. i feel i've seen the future and one day might become loralai. please do all you can to prevent this from happening. i already make too many pop culture references and am afraid i'm one go gos joke away from becoming only funny to myself (and paul, thank god).
having my parents in town was so much fun. on friday night after the show they took me, paul, elin, and meg to gottleib's for drinks and dessert where we had a blast mocking me and watching paul eat every chocolate chewie in sight. the next night we all went to vinnie's for amazing pizza and pitchers of killians. i feel my parents liked my friends and vice versa and i feel more open and honest with them.
this week will be spent recovering and sleeping. hopefully next friday i will be journeying to newport news to visit amber for a weekend of fun and make-ups. then i'll be back in savannah for another week before venturing to raleigh with paul (and hopefully kate) for a week to visit his family, abuse substances, and see coldplay and rilo kiley (don't think i wont be making a tshirt requesting "cookie time" won't be made). then we'll roll back into town to start classes and a second run of the show. i really can't think of a better ending for a fantastic summer.
||[30 Jun 2005|08:35pm]
i hate surveys...why'd i do it? killing time before going to the movies again...
also, rocky horror kicks ass.
20 favorite things to do:
3. work out
4. get haircuts/manicures/facials
5. have cocktails
6. wear black
7. buy lots of useless things
8. talk about people. even to their faces sometimes
9. watch tv
10. go to the movies
11. make evil comments
12. see plays
13. text message
14. eat japanese food
17. display my vast knowledge of pop culture
18. your mom
19. pretend to talk about art
20. eat popcorn and salad
19 things you did this week [past 7 days]:
1. started rehearsals for rocky horror
2. got felt up by devin (vomit)
3. saw war of the worlds
4. heard people talking about very dirty things
5. sang really really loudly
6. got my hair dyed
7. made a really good sandwich
8. burned a bajllion cds for elin and kate
9. laughed a lot
10. hosted another "taco night"
11. watched gilmore girls. like. a lot.
12. defended jennifer aniston's honor
13. saw the rent trailer on the big screen and teared up
14. tap danced for no reason
15. made people laugh
16. bought a great pair of jeans
17. had a headache
18. shamelessly flirted
19. developed a mini-crush, i think??
18 people you find attractive:
1. jake gyllenhaal
2. britney when she's not all trailered out
3. debra messing
4. tom welling
5. sarah jessica parker
6. pat 4
7. the guy that plays chris on gilmore girls
8. idina menzel
9. nichole kidman
10. patrick wilson
11. chris o'donnell
12. jessica simpson before she lost that last 5lbs
13. matthew morrison (only because his singing voice is amazing)
14. jennifer aniston (it's amazing what makeup and clothing can do)
15. kate bosworth
16. chris evans
17. tom schneider
18. gwenyth paltrow
17 bands/singers/groups you like:
3. carole king
4. dolly parton
5. The Postal Service
7. loretta lynn
8. fleetwood mac
9. idina menzel
10. The Rolling Stones
11. kelly clarkson
12. gwen stefani
13. sutton foster
14. adam pascal
16. dixie chicks
17. kristin chenowith
16 favorite movies:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Mean Girls
3. Shakespeare in Love
5. Sixteen Candles
6. Steel Magnolias
7. Muppets Take Manhattan
10. Troop Beverly Hills
11. Pride and Prejudice
12. Sabrina (the original....or remake)
13. Million Dollar Baby
14. Waiting for Guffman
15. The Talented Mr. Ripley
16. Cold Mountain
15 things you hate:
1. bad back-up dancers
2. people who are boring
3. Angelina Jolie
4. that my tooth is slightly chipped
5. Mashed potatoes
8. bad shoes
9. any beans
10. the concept of scientology
11. being wrong
12. people who judge me for something stupid
13. singing bad notes in front of people
14. this headache
15. when people dont call you back.
14 things you love:
4. talking about pop culture
5. playing board games
7. banana republic
9. going out
12. baseball shirts
13. us weekly
14. mini staplers
13 favorite foods:
8. cheese fries
9. french onion soup
10. turkey sandwiches with bacon
13. japanese steakhouse anything
12 favorite beverages:
1. cherry coke
3. dr. pepper
5. caramel frappachino
6. sour apple martinis
10. lemon fanta (impossible to find)
11. cherry coke mixed icees
12. slush puppies
11 tv shows:
1. Sex and the City
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Strangers with Candy
5. Arrested Development
6. Gilmore Girls
7. random crappy reality
8. America's Next Top Model
9. What Not to Wear
10. Absolutely Fabulous
11. Keeping up Appearances
10 things you want to do before you die:
1. be in love
2. own a townhouse in london or new york.
3. visit wine country in france
4. shop an insane amount at barney's
5. perform on broadway
6. Learn piano
7. Learn a foreign language
8. befriend someone famous (like an actor or singer, not like monica lewisnky)
9. meet madonna
10. be stopped on the street semi regularly to be asked, "hey, aren't you that guy from...ya know, that thing?"
9 favorite songs [at the moment]
1. "out tonight"- rent
2. "speed of sound"- coldplay
3. "taylor"-kristin chenowith
4. "the grass is blue"- dolly parton
5. "since u been gone"- kelly clarkson
6. "crash"- gwen stefani
7. "sooner or later"- madonna
8. "someday (i will understand)"- britney
9. "so far away"- carole king
8 things you can't do you wish you could:
1. admit to being wrong
2. look good naked
3. have a better singing voice
4. be nicer to new people
6. have a black am ex card
7. shut up
8. not be me.
7 guilty pleasures:
1. bad bad bad movies (i just saw "the perfect man" with miss duff...and??)
2. internet stalking
3. eating two bags of popcorn in one night
4. gilmore girls
5. watching every. single. show on vh1. and i mean every.
6. buying dvds
7. travel channel, food network, hgtv, etc
6 people you talk to often:
5. Kate #2
6. yahsin, as of late. :)
5 favorite places to shop:
1. barnes and noble
3. target (and i say tar-GET, none of that stupid tar-JAY shit)
4. banana republic
4 favorite places to eat:
1. fuji house in kingsport
2. vinnie van go-gos in savannah
3. china garden in wise
4. lady and sons in savannah (tourist trap from hell, i know, but it's damn good chicken)
3 people you love:
3. your mom.
2 things you want more than anything:
1. a moderately successful career
2. right now? sleep
1 cause you believe in:
1. Freeing Katie Holmes!!
||[17 May 2005|01:04am]
1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
waaaay too many, over 50. if you include tv show dvds, over 100
2. The last film I bought:
hmmm...last film was closer, but the last dvd was i love lucy season 4
3. The last film I watched:
monster in law. suprisingly cute. j lo wears horrible horrible lipsticks though. be warned.
4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
-Young Frankenstein- I really think this is the funniest movie of all time. well, The Producers might be better. i dunno, but this is the one i watched as a child over and over again. gene wilder is a freakin' genius.
-Beauty and the Beast- dorky? eh, best disney movie by far. want proof? only animated feature in history to be nominated for a best picture oscar.
-Clueless/Heathers/Mean Girls- give me a movie about mean teenagers and i'm in heaven and will quote the entire movie back to you. I've seen all of these a total of over a hundred times.
-Chicago/All That Jazz- bob fosse=my hero.
-Singin' in the Rain- inspired me to be a performer. i could watch this movie every day.
p.s. two more movies i like that i want NOW are:
i still dont own cold mountain or the philadelphia story oddly, even though i talk about them both all the time. oh, and i still need to see reefer madness, damn you showtime!
5. Which five people am I passing the baton onto?
eh...i dont care really.
|"how do you spell gonnorhea??"
||[14 May 2005|10:11pm]
[my name is]: Bret
[in the morning i was]: spooning with kate in colin's bed...
[all i need now is]: a hamburger.
[love is]: a novel concept.
[i'm afraid of]: rejection, being alone, mayonaise
[i dream about]: being universally adored.
** Series one - your:
-- Middle name: Aaron
-- Birth time: around 2 am, i think
-- Birthplace: Norton
-- Last place traveled: to wise and back.
-- Eye Color: a weird blue that changes tint with whatever i wear.
-- Nail Color: au naturel
-- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
** Series two - describe:
-- Your heritage: who the hell knows.
-- The shoes you wore today: black and white banana republic flip/flops
-- Your hair: blondish
-- Your weakness: talent
-- Your perfect pizza: thin, crispy, pepperoni, cheese, and tomatoes
** Series three - what is:
-- Your most overused phrase: "ugh... i HATE [insert whatever]!!"
-- Your thoughts first waking up: where'd everyone go??
-- Your current worry: summer job
-- Your plans tomorrow: homework/cleaning...seeing "monster in law" with kate
-- Your best physical feature: i like my eyes and teeth
-- Your bedtime: depends. i'm usually a geek and go to bed at 11-12, but last night it was 6 am.
** Series four - you prefer:
-- sunrise or sunset: eh...
-- gore or horror: horror
-- eastside or westside: Eastside...representin' with the bad boyz
-- stripes or polka dots: on me? stripes. on women, mad for the dots
-- Planes or trains: i've always wanted to travel through europe on a train.
-- metal or hardcore: ugh..i HATE that.
-- Boxers or briefs: this seems like a cop-out, but boxerbriefs.
-- Pools or hot tubs: hot tubs. i mean, why should i have to physically exert myself?
** Series five - do you:
-- Do you think you've been in love: no, but i've been in love with the idea of being in love
-- Want to get married: we'll see
-- Like to take baths: depends on my mood. i'm a shower person though
-- Get motion sickness: nope
-- Like talking on the phone: i abor it, dunno why. i love to talk otherwise
-- Like thunderstorms: no. they cause the electricity to blow, then we're all screwed
-- Play an instrument: just singing...mostly loud and off-key
-- Like reading: indeed.
** Series six - favorite:
-- Body part: eyes, butts
-- Kind of fruit: green apples, oranges, berries in general
-- Music to fall asleep to : i fall asleep to the tv
-- Car: love bmws
-- Number: 5
-- Thing to do: perform, dance, shop.
-- Color: red, black, white
-- Food: sushi, japanese in general
** Series eight - the future:
-- Age you hope to be married: does it matter?
-- Numbers and Names of Children: chandler, derrick
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: simple, but amazingly decadent
-- How do you want to die: what? i'm not dying...at least that's the deal, right red?? *looks down*
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: i want to be on broadway. point blank
-- What country would you most like to visit: England or France
** Series nine - opposite sex:
-- Best eye color: green or blue
-- Best hair color: doesnt matter
-- Best personality trait: humor, talent?
-- Best height: doesnt matter, i tend to like taller though
-- Best articles of clothing: i love fashion, but seriously no particular "thing" gets me going.
-- Best first date location: being predictable i'm gonna say a movie or a show.
-- Best first kiss location: NOT in a game of truth or dare or other such things.
** Series ten - finish:
-- I eat: sushi
-- I think: too much about dumb stuff, like...tara reed and how i have NOT been seen with her, thank god!
-- I am: adorable, hot...and modest
-- I adore: meg
-- I suck at: life, spelling, making decisions
-- I am obsessed with: right now? sushi and mean girls
-- I can: dance
-- I can't wait: summer
-- I am annoyed with: people who dont appreciate me.
-- I miss: bethany. our talks about nothing. amber's constant understanding of everything i say. kate being 2 floors up.
||[27 Apr 2005|02:03pm]
1. What time did you get up this morning? 11 is when the repairman woke me up to fix the dishwasher....
2. Diamonds or pearls? both...different looks, different jewels
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? sin city about a month ago
4. What is your favorite TV show? current?? arrested development, desperate housewives, gray's anatomy, nip/tuck
5. What did you have for breakfast? i fixed bacon and eggs.
6. What is your middle name? Aaron.
7. Favorite cuisine? Japanese is heaven, and sushi. but hey, mexican is also loved.
8. What foods do you dislike? cream based anything (including alfredo), broccoli, mashed potatoes, and licorice.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? sadly, mariah's "emancipation of mimi" isnt that bad...
10. What kind of car do you drive? Lexus GS 300
11. Favorite sandwich? turkey and bacon with honey mustard on toasted white.
12. What characteristic(s) do you despise? tardiness, irresponsibility
13. Favorite item of clothing? i just bought a black argyle sweater at banana that i adore.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Paris
15. What color is your bathroom? white, deep reds and oranges
16. Favorite brand of clothing? i think i've officially bought stock in banana republic.
17. Where would you retire to? i never want to retire.
18. What is your favorite time of day? night. i know that's not day, but i like it....or late afternoon.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? last year when the cast of "diviners" surprised me with a miniparty at rehearsal then proceeded to get me hammered afterwards.
20. Where were you born? norton, va.
21. Favorite sport to watch? college basketball, dorky olympic ones like curling or skating
22. What fabric detergent do you use? cheer and downy is a must.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? depends...i love the night life, but i'm grumpy when i first wake up.
24. What is your shoe size? 9-10
25. Do you have any pets? ha...no.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with friends and family? not that i know of.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? in order: research scientist, comedian, lawyer, english professor, writer, fashion designer, actor, personal shopper, dancer, stylist, actor, wardrobe coordinator, actor.
||[23 Apr 2005|12:58pm]
everytime i try to update, i realize i have nothing to say, but hell, why not update anyway to give my devoted fans a little something.
west side story is kicking my ass. we open with a preview on wednesday, with opening night on thursday. i feel we're at a strong point and i think the show will really be something special. with a show that's done/known as well as this, it's hard to make it new, fresh, and yours, but in a weird way we have. i love going to rehearsal and doing what i love doing, physically exhausting dancing, lol...but my parents will be in town all week and melissa wharton is coming to see it so i have to make them proud.
i love getting in shape. first the intense 6 hour dance rehearsals, then the healthier eating habits, now gym/pilates. my body's looking better and i feel more fit and alive. i'm finally getting my abs back so i'm happy.
i eat too much mexican food, i really do. i mean, they open a great restaurant a block away from crites, so of course we're gonna eat there all the time. also, juarez is a block from the trustees theatre so i've frequented there these past few weeks. margaritas make me happy. quesadillas make me happy.
as for friends, i'm at an amazing place. i keep meeting more and more great people and getting closer and closer to old ones. i'm being more social and open and great things are happening.
congrats to "red, wise, and blue" for selling out last night! yay for sarah!
in celeb news, house of wax (yay for paris!), brit's preggers (insert gasps of shock and aww), angelina jolie should be killed (seriously, i hate her), and lindsay hohan's a blonde (for a movie, looks scary)....
play it cool, boy...
||[22 Mar 2005|05:47pm]
i had time...so why not update?
last quarter was fantastic because i ate healthy, drank water, and exercised. my stomach disappeared and my chest, arms, and shoulders got more defined. go me; i am healthy and hot. haha...
west side story rehearsals are fantastic. i get to sing, dance, and snap-three of my favorite things, btw. jeff is actually a pretty good director and karla rocks my socks as a choreographer and we're all getting along well. i cant stop laughing at rehearsals and the jets rule. it's true. we do. suck it, sharks.
spring break was...well, neither spring nor a break. i drove 8 hours, saw amber, helped come up with headlines and vagina fonts, didn't sleep, drove 8 hours, choreographed a show, was evil with beef, drove 8 hours, slept, cleaned, and ate.
this brings me to today. my classes are fantastic. i have all three classes in one day in one building, which i'm going to end up loving. as i walked into lighting and scene design, my first class, i saw familiar faces and knew it would be a new, interesting experience for me. since it was the first day, chrystyna let us out uber early so kate and i went to ex libris and bought our supplies and books before going to gallery espresso and getting coffee (well, she got coffee, i got a blt and a perrier). then we parted ways as i descended into home, aka the basement hell of crites for my voice and movement II class with the delightful dennis elkins. super fun class-juggling and dialects are involved! anyway, we again got out early, so meg and i went to carlito's for lunch. we agreed margaritas were in order because it was a tuesday and 12:30pm. fantastic idea, right? well, we left and went shopping at the banana republic (damn their lack of men's sales!), then i went back to crites for my final class. seriously, i'm so excited to have class with bruce roach (director of pirates and grapes) and kate. this class will change my life, i can tell. woot.
happy birthday sarah!! yay for legal booze!! *dance*
things i love:
elton john music
kate, meg, other great friends
mexican food and margaritas
running into people who are excited to see you
flip flop weather
things i hate:
banana republic's lack of sales
meg's ability to buy fantastic white heels for $30
spending money on school supplies
crushes. unobtainable, stupid crushes. goddamn them.
|things that are pissing me off...
||[12 Feb 2005|05:10pm]
|| pissed off
1)fall fashion week-seriously! gray? grossly oversized sweaters and ankle length skirts?? am i supposed to get on board with this. dear upcoming paris and milan shows, rock please. give me some hope in this world.
2)fox news in general- just watched outfoxed and it might be the best documentary ever. wow. what one-sided, lying assholes
3)bill o'reilley- YOU, sir, need to take that dildo out of your ass (as we all know you like) and shove it in your mouth to shut you up.
4)ashlee simpson's boots-wow. you're ugly.
5)project runway- ok, seriously, wtf??? wendy's in the top three?? that color-blind troll!?? thanks nancy o'dell for kicking austin off for being "too glamorous"...really? nancy o'dell as a guest judge? really????
6)us weekly, entertainment weekly, marc jacobs, and vh1-thanks for stealing all my ideas. im expecting checks from all of you immediately.
|"what the eye arranges is what is beautiful..."
||[04 Feb 2005|12:03am]
1. Who did you last get angry with? my neighbors for interrupting my dinner to ask me to move my car so they could park directly not in front of their house (note: they didn't have to load or unload anything, they just wanted to park 10 ft closer to their house!)
2. What is your weapon of choice? my evil words...
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yep, but not like a literal hit, just playful wrestling
4. How about of the same sex? sure. i'd be horrible at it though
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? i honestly dont know. maybe the neighbor? maybe you? lol
6. What is your pet peeve? animals dressed as humans, people who are stupid. people who insist on saying things like "fashion is stupid" for no reason other than they know i love it.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? hell, i'm mad at people from kindergarten!
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while? brush my teeth...j/k. um...my voice/movement warm-ups
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? hahaha...like 4 in the afternoon
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: josh, kate, colin...those fun peeps
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? probably saying i got "held up in traffic" for being late to rehearsal. hey, it was half true!
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? gawd, if that damn proactive one is on, i sit and watch jessica simpson wash her face at least 100 times.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't hit the snooze button, persay....I changed it to 9:30
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? red bull, and starbucks coffee
2. Meat eaters: i LOOOOVE meat. seriously, steak, chicken, bacon, fish, lamb, and well...everything, yum!
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? ummmm, probably either the night of 2 vodka shots, 2 cosmos and 2 sour appletinis. wait, no...the night at the film festival with the 3 appletinis, a gin and tonic, a whiskey sour, and a white wine
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? nope
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? eh, not my weight, just body type. i need to work out more
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? i love them all but sweet really. salty is my jam though, but mexican and cajun are amazing
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? sooo...about that. no.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? quite a few now that i think of it
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? a few i guess...but not for reasons you might thing
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? sure, i guess
4. Have you "done it"? depends on what you mean by "done it" if that's a sexual connotation i'm shocked at your forwardness!
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? smile and butt, arms. hair?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? hahaha....not that i'm aware of
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? luckily no
1. How many credit cards do you own? gas card, check card, and i might be getting a credit card soon *crosses fingers*
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? barnes and noble, but i guess books/dvds arent a guilty pleasure really
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? spend a lot on shoes and invest the rest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich because well if you're famous and not rich you're most likely a like serial killer or something. also money can buy fame. case in point: paris hilton and ashlee simpson
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? sure, it's called acting in general. i dont like ever show i'm cast in, but it's work.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? your love maybe...haha
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? not too many, around 2,000 (i love my ipod)
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? my sunny personality, getting cast in a main stage show every quarter at scad. making good grades.
2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? being 2nd in my class, going to school, doing what i love. mom cries whenever i get cast or whenever she sees me dance.
3. What's one thing you would like to accomplish in your life? being able to choose my own projects
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? very. i like winning. no need to lie
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? sure. it's called life
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? not cheating cheating, but i did program things into my calculator in high school
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? made people laugh in the show. we opened tonight. woot
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? amber's wit. sarah's singing ability. bethany's evilness
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? amber. we're partners in crime. we'd stand up to frank and be like "no. no. no!!" wait...how is that envy??
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? jude law? patrick wilson? madonna? i dunno. i like me for now.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? not really
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? ummm, well i wished to be better looking, but not like "i need a new nose or chin"
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? tactile art talents
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? yes, i'm wicked jealous
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? probably the one where kevin spacey cuts the girls face up and glues both a bottle of pills to one hand a phone to the other. she chooses the pills and kills herself instead of being ugly...vanity, right?
Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? Christianity, but i have read books on Judisim, Kabbalah, Islam, and Buddhism. But really, just Christianity
2. What religion were you raised as? Christianity
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? of course both. God forgives and we can forgive.
4. Do you believe in magic? like in a young girls heart?
5. What was the last promise you broke? that i'd help dennis move. whoops
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? only when i went to a church and they did a group prayer and the preacher started saying stuff i didnt believe. but i didn't "say" those words, i guess
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? we're taught that Christ was perfect, and i believe so.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? nope. patrick wilson was not under the tree and my gucci suit didnt get sent (i blame you amber)
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? my hopes were up to answer questions 2 and 4 but they dont exist!
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? um. i've gotten them, but not with my money.
6. Do you gamble? If so, what game or activity? played poker for like $5 a night a couple times
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? like what? going to school? ummm...gonna say no. wait, i got my license by going to school on a snow day and seeing the shirley campbell
1. What causes do you support? liberal causes in general, anti-war, AIDS/HIV research, theatre causes i guess, cancer research. chanel.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? st judes, equity fights aids, wise kawanis (sp?),
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? not really
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? nope
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? no
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? sure
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? helped them with work, paid for things, driven them to places
1. What are you most afraid of? rejection. wow, i picked the right profession, huh?
2. What did you do today that was really brave? talked to new people.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? al franken, haha
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? depends on person and situation
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? eh, i'm cool. i'd ask for a flying bubble like Glinda
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? when i sing a solo, yep. acting, no
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? again, depends on situation. generally i like to be in charge
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? not yet
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? the draft is stupid. i dunno if i'd get out of it. i wouldnt want to go though.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? i dont really like it, but i'm not completely against it
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? i hate the man. HATE. he didnt win the first election, BUT he did rightfully win the re-election, dammit
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? oj of course, although i got into the scott peterson trial towards the end and i still swear he's innocent. (he might have hired a killer though)
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? no, but i've signed petitions and such.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? yelling at people for being stupid. spending monies.
2. Do you collect anything? shoes, useless dvds (i bought "sunday in the park with george" today. why??)
3. Are you addicted to anything? red bull. i'd snort nerds if it came down to it.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? no
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? visa check card
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: i dont regret much
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? yes, i obsess with everything to my clothes to ashlee to classes
1. Who is the wisest person you know? i'm gonna say crazy nana...j/k. me
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? no
3. Do you take advice when it's given? depends on the advice.
4. What area are you wisest in? i'm multi-talented. i can speak on theatre, fashion, pop culture, useless trivia, and art.
5. Do you drive defensively? oh hell yes.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever? no, and i dunno
7. What did you learn today? i have a 9 am "west side story" rehearsal tomorrow.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? your mom
||[30 Jan 2005|10:12pm]
tech week for learned ladies has started. i should be in theatre hell right now, but nope, it's quite possibly the best tech week in history. we started yesterday and today around 12:30 and were out by 4:30 pm. not too shabby.
some other highlights have been getting cast in west side story. i not only got cast, but i'm a jet with a speaking part. my jet name is "snowboy" (all the jets have really super stupid names) and i'm so excited. i get the opportunity to really dance and even tumble again. i'm out of shape, but it should come back to me easy. *crosses fingers*
last night was also incredibly fun. i got to hang out with shawna and megahnna for a fantastic dinner at chili's. then we picked up kate carson-groner (aka sprinkes) and decided to go see phantom of the opera again. yeah, i love this movie. the entire cast is beautiful, as are their voices, sets, costumes, and well, everything else. i never even really liked the show or the soundtrack, but for some reason the movie speaks to me...after the movie we stayed up until 4 am making out "west side" 80s dance sweatshirts for rehearsal friday. we're dorks, but we like it.
ummm....that's really all for now. wait, the productive mood star is on an emac....like me. teehee. damn, i'm retarded.
|hilarious drag-queen quote
||[20 Jan 2005|12:43pm]
dame edna just extended her run until june, and had the following quote (which i found hilarious):
"I can't e-mail my family without horrible pop ups appearing on my computer screen, talking about advertising unsavory extensions to our menfolk's anatomy. So my extension is a breath of fresh air. Of course, I adore Whoopi's extensions if they're real or not. But my extension will be the talk of Broadway, possums. It's amazing, isn't it, that I, one of the richest women in the world should be giving up my precious evenings to entertain you little American possums when I could be relaxing in my penthouse or marrying a Donald Trump lookalike with real hair. And I expect nothing less than the Nobel Prize for my efforts. You need me and my priceless talents and it would be brutal to snatch myself away from you before the summer. Call me old-fashioned, but I adore you!"
that is all.
||[16 Jan 2005|10:11pm]
golden globes, i love you. you've validated my life so...
best actress television comedy- terri hatcher, desperate housewives
best actor television comedy- jason bateman, arrested development
best supporting actor-clive owen, closer
best supposrting actress- natalie portman, closer
best actor drama- leonardo dicaprio, the aviator
best comedy series- desperate housewives
best drama series- nip/tuck
best picture drama- the aviator
it was a night of suprises, i thought. i mean first off, the aviator as best picture? wow...i did love this movie, but i would have put money on </i>million dollar baby</i>. second were the supporting actor/actress awards for closer, neither were favored to win, but both gave brilliant performances in this amazing film.
unfortunately they showed a clip from patch adams which makes me want to take the damed lifetime achievement award away from robin williams. ok, just kidding, i don't hate robin williams (although someone give greg kinnear his oscar for as good as it gets)...yeah, i'm still bitter from the 98 oscars.
fashion report to follow...
||[11 Jan 2005|08:43pm]
Extra points if you can name the person or a person who said it.
1. Pick one dozen movies that are ones that you have special feelings about.
2. Pick a few lines of dialogue that mean something to you.
3. As people guess the film, strike out that entry.
4. If possible, after the film is guessed, explain why that movie made the list.
1.“where the white women at??”. sarah got it....this movie shouldnt be funny. but, oh, it is. 2.“you know, i speak whale” sarah again...ellen degeneres is my JAM! 3.“what’s your damage?” sarah...this movie is so very! 4.“danny devito! i love your work!”sarah....it perfectly captures high school. hilarious movie
5.“it’s showtime, folks!”
6.“say, any of you guys know how to madison?”
7.“i cant believe i just got felt up by my grandmother!” sarah once again...oh, jake ryan 8.“i love you more than my luggage” sarah. this movie was my favorite as a child. i quote all of it. 9.“who does you nails?...i’m too old for that whore-y look”..shana-banana...this movie is great, because it's so bad.
10.“no honey, this is mine...this is fringe!”
11.“manhattan...it’s an island is what it is”
12.“oh, don’t worry, silicone is buoyant”
13.“meet me at the picnic table in 10 seconds...thank you for meeting me” sarah, although she's never seen it!!! this movie is soooo random, but fantastic.
14. “tell me chino, how many bullets are left in this gun? enough for you?? and you??”
Bonus: "write it down on a piece of paper, and put it in your purse for a rainy day. ‘tom loves me’”
||most recent entries