1. Who did you last get angry with? my neighbors for interrupting my dinner to ask me to move my car so they could park directly not in front of their house (note: they didn't have to load or unload anything, they just wanted to park 10 ft closer to their house!)
2. What is your weapon of choice? my evil words...
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yep, but not like a literal hit, just playful wrestling
4. How about of the same sex? sure. i'd be horrible at it though
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? i honestly dont know. maybe the neighbor? maybe you? lol
6. What is your pet peeve? animals dressed as humans, people who are stupid. people who insist on saying things like "fashion is stupid" for no reason other than they know i love it.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? hell, i'm mad at people from kindergarten!
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while? brush my teeth...j/k. um...my voice/movement warm-ups
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? hahaha...like 4 in the afternoon
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: josh, kate, colin...those fun peeps
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? probably saying i got "held up in traffic" for being late to rehearsal. hey, it was half true!
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? gawd, if that damn proactive one is on, i sit and watch jessica simpson wash her face at least 100 times.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't hit the snooze button, persay....I changed it to 9:30
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? red bull, and starbucks coffee
2. Meat eaters: i LOOOOVE meat. seriously, steak, chicken, bacon, fish, lamb, and well...everything, yum!
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? ummmm, probably either the night of 2 vodka shots, 2 cosmos and 2 sour appletinis. wait, no...the night at the film festival with the 3 appletinis, a gin and tonic, a whiskey sour, and a white wine
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? nope
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? eh, not my weight, just body type. i need to work out more
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? i love them all but sweet really. salty is my jam though, but mexican and cajun are amazing
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? sooo...about that. no.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? quite a few now that i think of it
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? a few i guess...but not for reasons you might thing
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? sure, i guess
4. Have you "done it"? depends on what you mean by "done it" if that's a sexual connotation i'm shocked at your forwardness!
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? smile and butt, arms. hair?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? hahaha....not that i'm aware of
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? luckily no
1. How many credit cards do you own? gas card, check card, and i might be getting a credit card soon *crosses fingers*
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? barnes and noble, but i guess books/dvds arent a guilty pleasure really
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? spend a lot on shoes and invest the rest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich because well if you're famous and not rich you're most likely a like serial killer or something. also money can buy fame. case in point: paris hilton and ashlee simpson
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? sure, it's called acting in general. i dont like ever show i'm cast in, but it's work.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? your love maybe...haha
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? not too many, around 2,000 (i love my ipod)
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? my sunny personality, getting cast in a main stage show every quarter at scad. making good grades.
2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? being 2nd in my class, going to school, doing what i love. mom cries whenever i get cast or whenever she sees me dance.
3. What's one thing you would like to accomplish in your life? being able to choose my own projects
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? very. i like winning. no need to lie
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? sure. it's called life
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? not cheating cheating, but i did program things into my calculator in high school
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? made people laugh in the show. we opened tonight. woot
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? amber's wit. sarah's singing ability. bethany's evilness
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? amber. we're partners in crime. we'd stand up to frank and be like "no. no. no!!" wait...how is that envy??
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? jude law? patrick wilson? madonna? i dunno. i like me for now.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? not really
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? ummm, well i wished to be better looking, but not like "i need a new nose or chin"
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? tactile art talents
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? yes, i'm wicked jealous
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? probably the one where kevin spacey cuts the girls face up and glues both a bottle of pills to one hand a phone to the other. she chooses the pills and kills herself instead of being ugly...vanity, right?
Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? Christianity, but i have read books on Judisim, Kabbalah, Islam, and Buddhism. But really, just Christianity
2. What religion were you raised as? Christianity
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? of course both. God forgives and we can forgive.
4. Do you believe in magic? like in a young girls heart?
5. What was the last promise you broke? that i'd help dennis move. whoops
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? only when i went to a church and they did a group prayer and the preacher started saying stuff i didnt believe. but i didn't "say" those words, i guess
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? we're taught that Christ was perfect, and i believe so.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? nope. patrick wilson was not under the tree and my gucci suit didnt get sent (i blame you amber)
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? my hopes were up to answer questions 2 and 4 but they dont exist!
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? um. i've gotten them, but not with my money.
6. Do you gamble? If so, what game or activity? played poker for like $5 a night a couple times
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? like what? going to school? ummm...gonna say no. wait, i got my license by going to school on a snow day and seeing the shirley campbell
1. What causes do you support? liberal causes in general, anti-war, AIDS/HIV research, theatre causes i guess, cancer research. chanel.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? st judes, equity fights aids, wise kawanis (sp?),
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? not really
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? nope
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? no
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? sure
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? helped them with work, paid for things, driven them to places
1. What are you most afraid of? rejection. wow, i picked the right profession, huh?
2. What did you do today that was really brave? talked to new people.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? al franken, haha
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? depends on person and situation
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? eh, i'm cool. i'd ask for a flying bubble like Glinda
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? when i sing a solo, yep. acting, no
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? again, depends on situation. generally i like to be in charge
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? not yet
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? the draft is stupid. i dunno if i'd get out of it. i wouldnt want to go though.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? i dont really like it, but i'm not completely against it
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? i hate the man. HATE. he didnt win the first election, BUT he did rightfully win the re-election, dammit
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? oj of course, although i got into the scott peterson trial towards the end and i still swear he's innocent. (he might have hired a killer though)
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? no, but i've signed petitions and such.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? yelling at people for being stupid. spending monies.
2. Do you collect anything? shoes, useless dvds (i bought "sunday in the park with george" today. why??)
3. Are you addicted to anything? red bull. i'd snort nerds if it came down to it.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? no
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? visa check card
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: i dont regret much
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? yes, i obsess with everything to my clothes to ashlee to classes
1. Who is the wisest person you know? i'm gonna say crazy nana...j/k. me
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? no
3. Do you take advice when it's given? depends on the advice.
4. What area are you wisest in? i'm multi-talented. i can speak on theatre, fashion, pop culture, useless trivia, and art.
5. Do you drive defensively? oh hell yes.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever? no, and i dunno
7. What did you learn today? i have a 9 am "west side story" rehearsal tomorrow.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? your mom